11 am - 6 pm daily; extended hours on Fridays until 8 pm
Willamette Valley Vineyards
Willamette Valley Vineyards was established in 1983 by Oregon native Jim Bernau with the dream of creating world-class Pinot Noir. Willamette Valley Vineyards has grown from a bold idea into one of the region’s leading wineries, listed as one of the top 100 Wines in the World by Wine Spectator Magazine, named "One of America’s Great Pinot Noir Producers" by Wine Enthusiast Magazine and dubbed "Winery of the Year" by Wine and Spirits Magazine.
Jim believes that Pinot Noir made with consideration for the environment, employees and community simply tastes better. All of the vineyards have been certified sustainable through LIVE (Low Impact Viticulture and Enology) and Salmon-Safe programs.
We invite you to learn about the amazing story of our winery as you take in sweeping views of the vineyard and valley at our Estate Tasting Room. Enjoy food and wine pairings in a relaxed setting with cozy fireplaces, an expansive patio, spacious courtyard and a 65-foot lookout tower. We also offer Private Tours & Tastings and Small Bites Pairing elevated experiences by appointment.
Below are some ways our service has been modified for safety, while maintaining the hospitable service you've come to expect:
- All tables with chairs are placed at least 6 ft. apart.
- Groups are limited to 10 people or fewer.
- The Tasting Room Bar will be closed for tastings, but may be used to order wine and food pairings to enjoy outside or to pick-up an order. Our vast outdoor spaces will be open seating and not require a reservation.
- Seated Tastings will use recyclable single-use materials, offer no-touch payment options and are limited to 90 minutes.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We request that our guests do the same, except when seated.
- We are regularly cleaning all high-traffic locations and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- We have installed a new state-of-the-art UV light filtration in our HVAC system to reduce any harmful microorganisms like germs, bacteria and viruses.
Visit our website for more information.