11-5 daily, reservations required, maximum group size of 6
Colene Clemens Vineyards
Located where the Chehalem Mountains converge with Ribbon Ridge, we are a family owned vineyard and winery dedicated to the production of estate grown Pinot noir & Chardonnay. Panoramic views, rocks, steep slopes, and varying soil types define our property and the wines we produce.
Our winery and patio are open on a limited reservation basis.
With respect for our community’s health and safety, we have taken additional steps to ensure that specific safety and sanitary procedures are in place.
- Reservations will be mandatory – please book online below by clicking here, give us a call at 503-662-4687, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation prior to visiting. Maximum group size is 6 guests total, including minors and designated drivers.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- We request that all guests arrive wearing masks as well. Once you’ve reached your table, you may remove your mask and enjoy your tasting.
- To minimize contact between our team and guests, we will be serving tasting flights in their entirety all at once.
- To ensure a safe distance of no less than 6 ft. between groups of guests, we will have fewer tables in our spaces, and request that you remain at your reserved table for the duration of your visit. Appointments will last for up to 90 minutes.
- You are welcome to use the restrooms, of course (please put your mask back on), and we will ensure that you have photo opportunities overlooking the vineyard at the end of your visit with us.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- To limit the number of people in our space at once, we will be taking limited reservations with staggered appointment times.
- All outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, we will be unable to seat you in the tasting room. We are able to move our outdoor tables undercover, but spring temperatures can still be chilly, so please check the weather prior to your visit and dress accordingly.
- During Phase I reopening, we kindly request that you leave your furry friends at home. Service dogs are always welcome. Additionally, we are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
- We will re-introduce charcuterie plates, picnics, and furry friends soon, but during this initial reopening phase, we ask for your patience and cooperation.