COOPER MOUNTAIN VINEYARDS | “Vadouvan French Curry Aioli and Roasted Veggies”
A super easy, tasty recipe from Chef Jeff Larson.
Vadouvan French Curry Aioli and Roasted Veggies
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 jalapeño chopped and deseeded
- 8 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Vadouvan curry powder
- 1 lb brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 head's worth cauliflower florets
- extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- cilantro for garnish
- basil for garnish
- mint for garnish
Blend the first five ingredients together and set aside.
Toss brussels sprouts and cauliflower in EVOO and salt and place on a baking sheet. Roast at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
Toss brussels sprouts and cauliflower in chopped cilantro, basil, and mint. Squeeze some fresh lime juice over it all.