Membership and mission
The mission of the Willamette Valley Wineries Association is to promote, preserve and advance the prestige of Oregon’s Willamette Valley AVA and its wines through the support of our members, community and environment.
The Willamette Valley AVA is universally recognized as the premier New World winegrowing region. We are Pinot noir and so much more.
WVWA membership resources enable the following activities and efforts to support this mission:
- Trade and Consumer Education: Create awareness of and preference for Willamette Valley AVA wines.
- Tourism Promotion: Increase wine focused visitation to the Willamette Valley AVA.
- Environmental Stewardship: Dedicated to the goal that our wines are crafted utilizing sustainable practices from vine to glass.
- Community Support: Act as a philanthropic asset to and support the diverse communities of the Willamette Valley AVA.
- Advocacy: Monitor Federal, state and local issues, inform members, initiate discussion and advocate on behalf of the Willamette Valley wine industry.
Branding: Promote a clear and consistent brand of Willamette Valley AVA wines and the region.
Membership: Deliver member value across diverse business models and foster engagement.
Industry Collaboration: Increase efficiency and effectiveness of initiatives by working with other organizations.
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & BENEFITS
Winery entities whose principle place of business is in the Willamette Valley AVA, selling wine made from Willamette Valley grapes under a brand name owned by that entity. View benefits and dues
Commercial growers of vinifera wine grapes in the Willamette Valley. View benefits and dues
Entities supporting and providing services to the Willamette Valley wine and grape industry. View benefits and dues
Businesses integrally related to Willamette Valley wine tourism, offering dining, lodging, transportation/tours, specialty tasting/shopping or wine tourism activities. View benefits and dues
CONTACT the WVWA
Contact us if you would like more information regarding membership and fees. We look forward to working with you to promote, enhance and protect the prestige of Willamette Valley wines and to support our members and community.