The Willamette Valley has printed a first-ever vineyard map of the entire region, with nearly 700 vineyards represented.
Hashtags & Links
- This is the first time a full-size vineyard map of the entire Willamette Valley has been printed.
- The map features the six American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) and the nearly 700 vineyards within the Willamette Valley.
- The map was designed by artist John Fisher and includes a geologic cross-section by Timothy Cross. Vineyard plotting was compiled by everyvine.com.
- The map showcases the varied soil types, geography, and geologic complexity of the region.
- The individual AVAs are separated and examined more closely on their own,
giving the viewer a detailed perspective of the entire valley, stretching 100 miles from Portland to Eugene.
Diligent detail down to the vineyard blocks themselves and a soil-inspired color palette make this map a great reference tool as well as an impressive wall display.
- The 72”x32” print is available for purchase on the WVWA web site (willamettewines.com).
Images and Graphics
Hi res image of map (make this your Facebook cover photo!) – download .JPG
Low res image of map (for emails or newsletter) download .JPG
- Buy one for your Tasting Room/Winery/Office. WVWA winery members can purchase up to five maps (for winery use only, no resales) for $50/map (half price), plus shipping. See below for how to order.
- Proudly display the map!
- Post a photo of your Willamette Valley Vineyard Map on your website.
- Share the map and link to the purchase page in your email newsletter.
- Do a promotion to your wine club members: Order the map online from the WVWA site and put the code “WINECLUB[your winery name}” in the “comments” section for 15% off the cost of a map (shipping not included). (Regular price is $100 + $15 shipping. With discount it is $85 + $15 shipping.) Discount will be taken when order is processed for shipping. Limit one per customer.
How to order The map USING winery discount
WVWA winery members can order the Willamette Valley AVA map by emailing Rick Warren with the number of maps being ordered and the address to which they should be shipped (must be a physical address, not a PO Box). Wineries can order up to five maps – for winery use only (not for resale) – at $50 each, plus shipping.
Shipping is $15 for one, two, or three maps. An additional $15 is required for four or five. Wineries can avoid shipping cost by picking up the posters at our office in Cedar Hills during regular business hours (M-F 9-5), but must arrange this with Rick in advance.