memorial weekend FROM wine country
Join Willamette Valley Wineries for Memorial Weekend from Wine Country. In a pivot from our traditional celebration we are inviting consumers around the world to join us from their homes and experience our #WVCommunity and themed wine promotion weeks. This means a new page and new assets and social media; please do not use last year’s Memorial Weekend in Wine Country assets and messaging, and please say “from” instead of “in.”
Hashtags & Links
Landing page: https://willamettewines.com/memorial-weekend-from-wine-country/
Instagram & Twitter sample posts
This year, Memorial Weekend in Wine Country is coming to you!
Experience #wvinbloom with stories from the Willamette Valley, new spring releases, and more!
Each week starting April 28, we’ll be spotlighting special wines on a different theme. Sending loved ones the gift of wine has never been easier.
Be sure to tag your Instagram photos #wvcommunity so we can see your Willamette Valley wine tasting adventures at home!
Mark that you’re going to the Facebook event, then add our event to your winery page so that it shows up on your Facebook calendar! Follow these steps:
- Visit the event page for Memorial Weekend from Wine Country and select “Going.”
- Click the three dots below the cover photo (far right).
- Select “Add to Page.”
- Select your winery page.
Facebook sample posts
This year, Memorial Weekend from Wine Country is coming to you! We’re spotlighting wines for purchase on a special theme each week, sharing our favorite quarantine jams and recipes, and offering incredible deals to help you enjoy the Willamette Valley from anywhere.
You’re part of our #WVCommunity too. Join us for Memorial Weekend from Wine Country to learn how our community is supporting each other and surviving quarantine while finding great shipping deals and exciting wine releases.
Support your local vineyards during Oregon Wine Month, and join us for the finale: Memorial Weekend from Wine Country!
Join us this May, from anywhere in the world, in celebrating our official statewide month of wine tasting, wine learning and wine loving.
It’s springtime in wine country! In the spirit of our long-running Memorial Weekend event, we invite you to join us for Memorial Weekend from Wine Country. We will be sharing the Willamette Valley virtually in the weeks leading up to this holiday weekend. Look for deals from us the week of [Share your chosen week] and be sure to check out all the great listens, virtual tasting events, recipes and dispatches from #WVCommunity.
- During Memorial Day weekend, we remember and honor those who have died in service to our country. We commemorate the people who have lost their lives in the armed services and thank their families for their sacrifice.
- Join us on Memorial Day weekend virtually to find great deals and bring the best of the Willamette Valley straight to your home.
- Find recipes, stories, playlists, podcasts and virtual tastings at our #WVCommunity hub.
- Stay home and safe while joining our community by ordering wine to enjoy at home.
- Consider the gift of wine for your loved ones and friends: our wineries are celebrating special new releases, offering library wines, and featuring wines on themes all month.
- What wines will your mom love? Show her you care with a special gift from wine country.
- Experience the beauty and personality of Willamette Valley wine country in a healthy, safe and responsible way as we weather the pandemic together.
Emily Petterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Images and Graphics
Web Banner (make this your Facebook cover photo!) – download .JPG
Square Graphic (good for Instagram) – download .JPG
Web/Email Banner – download .JPG
- Post your Memorial Weekend event on your website and feature it on your home page.
- Encourage your followers on social media to join our #wvcommunity using the hashtag!
- Share your images of #wvinbloom: bud break, vines coming to life and your winery’s views of the Valley in all its spring colors. Life goes on for our vines and the beauty of the growth cycle is healing and hopeful.