May 5, 2016 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
S.E. Wine Collective
2425 SE 35th Pl
Portland, OR 97202
Willful Wine Co. and R. Stuart Winery team up to bring you a ZiNG! Food & Wine Pairing Workshop, hosted at Southeast Wine Collective in Portland.
The ZiNG! thing is: togetherness. Food and wine wonderful togetherness, that magical spark, pizzazz that happens when things unite and are just way better together than alone. Using unbiased chemistry to explain and understand it all, this method of food & wine pairing is fun, and much easier than you think!
In this experiential workshop, you will taste examples of key food elements alongside different wine styles and decide for yourself when the food and wine magic happens.
After the workshop, enjoy seasonal small plates from Cuisinieres Catering paired with wines from both Willful Wine Co. and R. Stuart, incorporating the core elements highlighted in the workshop. Test what you learned on the spot with beautifully-prepared local dishes!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.