March 30, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
13260 NE Red Hills Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
free club members/$20 non-members
Few grapes rival Pinot Noir’s versatility and its natural capacity to reflect “terroir”. Learn how the soil, climate, and geography of Yamhill-Carlton AVA vineyards influences the ultimate character of the wines produced from them.
The flight will feature:
2015 Marsh Estate Chardonnay
2015 Marsh Estate Pinot Noir
2015 Ancient Waters Pinot Noir
2016 Ancient Waters Pinot Noir
Grab a glass, and taste what makes Yamhill-Carlton so unique!
Complimentary for club members. $20 for non-members/ waived with 3 bottle purchase
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.