April 25, 2015 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Anne Amie Vineyards
6580 NE Mineral Spring Road
Carlton, OR, 97111
$40 presale/$50 at the door
Please join us for the 6th annual Yamhill-Carlton AVA Spring Tasting at Anne Amie Vineyards on April 25th.
You will be able to taste and talk with our winery members about what’s happening in this special growing region. Over 25 wineries will be on hand to answer questions about their vineyards and winemaking plans.
Tickets are on sale now. If you love this event as much as we do, don’t wait to purchase as we are limiting tickets again this year.
This event is 21 and over. Sorry no pets. Please carpool if possible and we’ll have a shuttle to whisk you up to the event if you don’t arrive early for close-in parking. We’ll see you on April 25th.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.