Spend an evening with five women winemakers who produce Pinot noir from four different regions around the world– Oregon, Alsace, New Zealand and California. Indulge in a summer-inspired five-course menu by Ponzi Vineyards’ Culinary Director, expertly crafted around the beautiful wines. Hear stories from the winemakers and enjoy the magical sunset over the Chehalem Mountains.
- Winemaker Luisa Ponzi & President Anna Maria Ponzi, Ponzi Vineyards, Oregon
- Winemaker Marie Zusslin, Domaine Valentin Zusslin, Alsace
- Winemaker Katherine Jacobs, Big Sky Wines, Martinborough, NZ
- Winemaker Simone Sequeira, La Follette Wines, California
- Winemaker Isabelle Meunier, Lavinea Wines, Oregon
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.