Spend an evening with five women winemakers who produce Pinot noir from four different regions around the world– Oregon, Alsace, New Zealand and California. Indulge in a summer-inspired five-course menu by Ponzi Vineyards’ Culinary Director, expertly crafted around the beautiful wines. Hear stories from the winemakers and enjoy the magical sunset over the Chehalem Mountains.
- Winemaker Luisa Ponzi & President Anna Maria Ponzi, Ponzi Vineyards, Oregon
- Winemaker Marie Zusslin, Domaine Valentin Zusslin, Alsace
- Winemaker Katherine Jacobs, Big Sky Wines, Martinborough, NZ
- Winemaker Simone Sequeira, La Follette Wines, California
- Winemaker Isabelle Meunier, Lavinea Wines, Oregon