October 26, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Eola Hills Wine Cellars
501 S Pacific Hwy W
Rickreall, OR 97371
Ring in the season and get into the holiday spirit! Join Eola Hills Wine Cellars with Alice’s Table host Linnea Wittekind as we craft gorgeous fresh evergreen wreaths. Enjoy a glass of our award-winning Oregon wines as you are taken step-by-step through creating this perfect addition to your holiday decor.
What To Expect:
The flower arranging can take anywhere from one to two hours, depending on the complexity and format of the arrangement. Alice’s Table provides aprons for you to wear for the duration of the event. Working with flowers can be messy, so make sure to wear something you won’t mind getting a little dirty.
One glass of wine is included in your ticket price.
Bring your friends! Reserve spots for a party of five or more and receive 10% off.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.