We are teaming up with Chef Max Germano again for a delicious four course wine pairing dinner hosted by Winemaker Russell Gladhart at Daily Cafe in Portland. Our first dinner with Max was a huge success, and we are thrilled to be working with him again!
1. Roasted squash, cipolini onions, harissa, arugula salad, puff pastry
-Pinot Blanc Reserve
2. Beet risotto, Pinot glazed chicken confit, cumin roasted carrots, whipped goat cheese, rehydrated raisins, parsley pistou
-Pinot Noir Block 9-115
3. Apple and herb stuffed porchetta, roasted cabbage, smoky apple chips, cornbread stuffing
-2013 Pinot Noir Dundee Hills
4. Roasted plum, spiced chocolate Pinot sauce, hazelnut cake
-2015 Pinot Noir Reserve
Fresh bread and butter
Wine Club Members: $90
- Includes all food & wine pairings
- Includes 1 bottle of wine of your choice to take home
- Please bring cash for gratuity
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.