April 4, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
13260 NE Red Hills Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
$110 club members/$130 non-members
Prepare for an unforgettable meal by James Beard nominated chef Scott Dolich of Portland’s Park Kitchen. Known for utilizing the bounty of the Pacific Northwest, chef Scott sources the freshest ingredients to craft exquisite regional dishes.
This evening’s dining experience is sure to keep your palate engaged. To complement each course, ROCO will crack the vault and serve a stunning selection of library wines. Travel back in time, and savor the 2012 Chardonnay, 2010 Marsh Estate Pinot Noir, and the 2003 Private Stash Pinot Noir…just to name a few. Expect to be wowed by this memorable meal!
Hosted by winemaker and owners Rollin and Corby Soles at ROCO Winery. Seating is limited to 14 guests. To secure your place at the table, RSVP with Kelly Karr at 503-538-7625 or Kelly@rocowinery.com.
$110/club members, $130/non-members.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.