March 21, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
13260 NE Red Hills Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
$110 club members/$130 non-members
Embark on an edible odyssey with ROCO Winery and Mingo Restaurant for the first meal of our Winter Dinner Series. After appearing on the Portland area dining scene in the ’90s, Mingo gained renown for crafting simple Italian food made extraordinary with fresh ingredients and Northwestern flair. Their rustic, wholesome approach yields dishes fine enough to make the most discerning nonna proud.
This evening’s culinary adventure will feature a multi-course meal paired with ROCO’s exceptional current and pre-release wines. Raise a glass, and sip the culmination of Rollin Soles’ 40 years of winemaking mastery!
Hosted by winemaker and owners Rollin and Corby Soles at ROCO Winery. Seating is limited to 14 guests. To secure your place at the table, RSVP with Kelly Karr at 503-538-7625 or Kelly@rocowinery.com.
$110/club members, $130/non-members.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.