February 12, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Raptor Ridge Winery
18700 SW Hillsboro Hwy
Newberg, OR 97132
As part of our on-going Winter Brunch Series, join us on Sunday, February 12th for a wine and food pairing created by our in-house chef, Irene Bonn Laney.
Cornmeal pancakes with bourbon barrel maple syrup
2014 Raptor Ridge Shea Vineyard Pinot Noir
Baked eggs over asparagus with rasher bacon
2013 Raptor Ridge Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir
Cinnamon coffee cake with orange whipped cream
2014 Raptor Ridge Tempranillo
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.