September 30, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
10660 SW Youngberg Hill Rd
McMinnville, OR 97128
Of autumn’s wine, now drink your fill; the grapes are on the vine, it’s harvest on the Hill. Our grape grower and winemaker Wayne Bailey will walk with guests through the organic vineyard, discussing the different attributes of each block and clone, microclimates and soils in our holistic farming approach, with his forecast for the upcoming harvest.
A tasting station will be set up at each block, giving you the opportunity to taste first-hand the carefully created wines of a previous harvest. It will be an enological “from-vine-to-wine” experience. At the end of the tour, enjoy a glass of wine and a box lunch prepared by Red Fox Bakery in our event building. $50/person, limit 25 per session, rain or shine reservations are required.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.