September 27, 2017 @ 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
830 N Shaver St
Portland, OR 97227
Please join Yamhill Valley Vineyards at The 1905 in Portland for a night of fun, food, jazz and wine with The Christopher Brown Quartet and winemaker, Ariel Eberle. The executive chefs at The 1905 have put together a menu that is sure to impress and satiate.
Dinner and music will begin at 7pm, but please join us ahead of time for an optional happy hour. We will be sitting down at 6:45pm.
We can't wait to share an evening of wine, food and fun with you, secure your tickets today, limited seating available.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.