July 26, 2017 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
10660 SW Youngberg Hill Rd
McMinnville, OR 97128
Please join us for our 2017 Wine Wednesday Music Serires at Youngberg Hill. We will be hosting music night in our new event building. A food truck will be onsite. Come enjoy with us!
Ships to Roam
Bio: Ships to Roam is a local McMinnville band playing originals that sound like Oregon! You hear poetry in the music that speaks of the ocean, the rain, the desert, life, love and loss. Some of it sounds somber, but it is also so cheerful, even optimistic. It's truly original. The subtle but solid drums, bouncing-rolling upright bass, emotive electric guitar, and angelic vocals all combine into a sound that you won’t want to miss! This year at Youngberg, Ships to Roam will be a duo comprised of lead singer/guitarist Jerome Blankenship, and mandolinist/bassist Will Sykes!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.