March 20, 2015 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Red Slate Wine Co
107 SE Washington St
Portand, OR, 97214
Eight Willamette Valley wineries recently named Wine Spectator’s “8 New Names to Know ” will come together for a tasting event of the hottest brands in Oregon wine country on Saturday, April 4 from 12 – 4pm at Red Slate Wine Co., 107 SE Washington St.
Guests are invited to enjoy food from Olympia Provisions and wine from Angela Estate, Artisanal Wine Cellars, Aubichon Cellars, Big Table Farm, Chapter 24 Vineyards, Eminent Domaine, Harper Voit and Tunkalilla Vineyard. Take advantage of this unique opportunity with some of today’s top new names in Oregon wine and prepare to stock your wine cellar!
$20 for food and wine tasting.
Tickets can be purchased at the door or online . Bottle and case sales that day.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.