Be among the first to taste our new release this weekend: 91-Rated Styring Signature Pinot Noir 2016!
Styring will be offering your choice of an Outdoor Tasting Flight featuring five Styring Wines (including our new release) or a BYO Picnic.
- Reservations are available for 90 minutes at either Noon or 2:30 pm
- Make your reservation here
- We’ll have a clean, distanced, outdoor table reserved especially for you
- Bring your favorite nibbles to enjoy, and a jacket or other weather-wear you might appreciate having
- We’ll provide the wine glasses
- Snack baskets available for purchase
- Please, no more than six people per group
- No outside alcohol consumed on our grounds
Tasting Flights: $15 per person, one flight refunded per bottle purchased
Picnics: Two bottle purchase required
We’ll also have our drive-thru wine pick up with touchless payment open from Noon-4pm.
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.