Wine & Dine is a farm to table dinner series that takes place at Abbey Road Farm in Carlton the third Wednesday of every month from June-October. Each month features a different local Chef paired with a local wine maker to deliver amazing meals in unforgettable settings!
Featured Chef – The Wilderness Hunters
- The husband and wife chef couple, who call Forest Grove, OR home for the winter months, have worked to integrate farm-to-table ethos into all aspects of their personal and professional lives, from raising turkeys, sheep, laying hens and meat chickens to growing and preserving their annual garden bounty.
Featured Winemaker – Monks Gate Vineyard Estate
- MonksGate vineyard is the focal point of their 50 acre farm located in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA of Oregon’s northern Willamette Valley. In searching for their “get back to the land” place, we, and subsequently their daughter, Rebecca, were drawn to the northern Willamette Valley’s maritime climate of cool nights, warm dry summer days and, of course, the opportunity to produce stellar Pinot Noir wines!
- 6pm-6:30pm – Welcome Reception
- 6:30pm-7:00pm – Abbey Road Farm Tour
- 7:00pm-9:00pm – Farm Dinner
- Private tour of the property
- 3-course chef’s dinner
- Paired wine
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.