Wine & Dine is a farm to table dinner series that takes place at Abbey Road Farm in Carlton the third Wednesday of every month from Kitchen-October. Each month features a different local Chef paired with a local wine maker to deliver amazing meals in unforgettable settings!
Featured Chef - Valley Commissary
- At Valley Commissary they are driven to source local, in season ingredients and use those ingredients as the inspiration in their dishes. They showcase local meats & fish with in house butchery and thoughtful preparation. Valley Commissary takes a step back to cooking basics from baking to pickling, as each dish is created from scratch.
Featured Winemaker - Anne Amie
- Pinot reigns supreme at Anne Amie Vineyards with Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc forming the heart of their production. Complementing the pinot family is Old-Vine Estate Riesling and Müller Thurgau, planted in 1979. Their vineyards are located in the rolling hills of the Yamhill-Carlton District and on the steep hillsides of the Chehalem Mountains, both nestled in Oregon’s verdant Willamette Valley.
- 6pm-7pm – Welcome Reception
- 7pm-7:30pm – Abbey Road Farm Tour
- 7:30pm-9:30pm – Farm Dinner
- Private tour of the property
- 3-course chef’s dinner
- Paired wine