September 21, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Winderlea Estate Tasting Room
8905 NE Worden Hill Rd
Dundee, OR 97115
Join us at the Winderlea Estate Tasting Room for a tour of the vineyard, a tasting of our current releases of wines and a 3 course luncheon overlooking the estate. Each lunch features a specially curated pairing of a cellar selection from our library.
The experience begins at 11 am with a tour of the vineyard and a tasting of our current flight of Winderlea wines. A 3 course lunch will be served at noon and feature a limited release selection from the library.
$65 per person, inclusive
Lunch prepared by Chef Norma Buchholz | Featured Library Wine: 2011 Juliard Vineyard Pinot noir
**Please note, this lunch is fully booked. Contact us to be added to the waitlist**
To RSVP please call 503-554-5900 or email email@example.com
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.