September 9, 2019 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
22075 SW Lebeau Rd
Sherwood, OR 97140
We are delighted to announce a second evening of our annual Signature Event, Whole Farm Dinner at Alloro Vineyard.
Owner David Nermarnik has been busy planting the Estate garden ensuring a bounty of Alloro Farm fruits, vegetables, and herbs. With registered Hereford cattle, lamb, and now American Guinea Hogs being raised on the property, Chef Matthew Sigler has an array of farm-grown and raised ingredients to craft the most exquisite menu sourcing at least 90% from our integrated farm, single vineyard Estate.
We hope to see you for this memorable culinary and wine experience!
*Saturday, September 7 is Fully Reserved*
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.