July 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Stoller Family Estate
16161 NE McDougall Rd
Dayton, OR 97114
Join us for an enchanting afternoon set against the backdrop of Oregon’s prized Willamette Valley. First, we’ll yoga. Allow YoYoYogi’s Terri to open every inch of your body with an all-levels sultry flow before basking in a savasana and guided meditation. All this accompanied by sweet summer tracks mixed by David.
Then open your eyes to the hovering trees and surrounding beauty. Take a deep breath in and get ready to indulge in post-yoga wine tasting and a fully-catered, mouth-watering, super-hearty lunch catered by Stoller Family Estate
Sip and snack while sitting in the grass and listening to beautiful live music.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.