February 14, 2015 @ 11:00 am – February 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Hawkins Cellars Tasting Room
990 N Hwy 99W
Dundee, OR, 97115
$15, refundable with purchase of three or more bottles.
Join us for Valentine’s weekend as we reach across the Cascade Mountains to unite two valleys in one joyous wine celebration. Enjoy new releases from both the Willamette and Columbia Valleys as we share with you three new wines: our 2012 Eola/Amity Hills Pinot Noir, 2014 Willamette Valley Pinot Gris, and 2013 Columbia Valley Reserve Syrah.
We will be pairing the new releases with small bites that highlight each wine’s unique properties: Briar Rose Creamery Fromage Blanc, creamy Havarti cheese, Oregon hazelnuts (or filberts for you purists), delicious pulled pork on flatbread, finishing up with Moonstruck chocolates. See you Valentine’s Day Weekend!
$15, refundable with purchase of three or more bottles. Free for wine club members.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.