February 12, 2017 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Dominio IV Wines
888 NE 8th St
McMinnville, OR 97128
The 7th Annual Granary District Truffle Shuffle
12 PM to 5 PM on February 12th at six locations in the Granary District of McMinnville. Including, Dominio IV, Remy Wines, Eyrie Vineyards, Walnut City Wineworks, Winderlea and Brittan.
SHUFFLE PASS: $25.00 ($10 for Club Members)
Passes include pairings at all participating wineries and may be purchased the day of the event at any of the wineries listed.
*Dominio IV will be pouring a Pinot Noir, a Grenache blend and a Tempranillo-Syrah paired with a mini twice baked potato with black truffle salt, a bacon and truffle deviled egg and a paremsan and truffle stuffed mushroom!*
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.