February 27, 2016 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Allison Inn & Spa
2525 Allison Ln
Newberg, OR 97132
Seminar and Tasting $150; Grand Tasting $75
Join us as we share our love for Chardonnay at the fifth annual Oregon Chardonnay Celebration. We will take a closer look as to what makes America’s most popular white varietal so distinctively different when grown in the unique terrior that is the Willamette Valley.
The Celebration will begin with a seated educational tasting seminar for both industry members and consumers and will conclude with a Grand Tasting of more than 40 Oregon producers. Attendees have the choice to participate in both the seminar and Grand Tasting or the Grand Tasting only.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.