May 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Metropolist Event Space
2931 1st Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134
Advance $35/ Door $40
Welcome to the 2nd annual “Taste Oregon” event in Seattle! The event will feature 35 premium wineries from Oregon to be held in the SODO area of Seattle at a new venue called the Metropolist. There will be a private trade/industry tasting followed by a general public tasting!
This event is a fundraiser for OAASIS OREGON and a collaboration with Seattle Uncorked! Please support our Northwest neighbors in Oregon and help us sell out this cool event by going to this Facebook page and “like” and “share” it to your page!
Featuring 35 wineries from an array of Oregon’s diverse AVA’s.Tickets available soon!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.