August 27, 2016 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
18748 NE Laughlin Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
Experience an interactive sushi-rolling session with in-house chef Ashley Bowers of Saffron Fields. Ashley’s multiple years as a Cooking Instructor will help take the mystery out of preparing this exotic food. You will become an expert as you prepare and roll enough for 6 sushi rolls. And, cooking isn’t cooking without a glass of wine, which is included in the ticket price.
You have the choice of an 11am-1pm Session or a 3pm-5pm Session. There is limited seating for each session and tickets will not be available after August 22, so don’t wait to book this popular event.
*Adult activity – 21 and up
*all ingredients included
*vegan and glutton-free options available
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.