February 3, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
10660 SW Youngberg Hill Rd
McMinnville, OR 97128
Wayne thinks he makes the best chili in the world and is challenging you to a Chili Cook-off on Super Bowl Sunday. Bring your best pot of chili for the chance to win the trophy “Youngberg Hill Chili Cook-off Winner”.
Here’s how to enter:
*Bring your best pot of chili (crock pot is recommended)
*Bring any fixins’ to top your chili (sour cream, cheese, onions, etc)
*A cord to plug in your crock pot
*Napkins, spoons, and bowls
You don’t have to make chili to join the party. You can attend, watch the game, drink some wine/beer, and eat lots of chili. Wine, beer & nonalcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Reserve your spot by clicking the link below.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.