June 16, 2017 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
32230 NE Old Parrett Mountain Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
Food & Wine/Beer Available for Purchase
Every Friday This Summer!
5pm – Sundown
Slow down and recharge for the weekend with a glass of wine while you enjoy inspired sunset views over our vineyard on Parrett Mountain.
On June 16th, we'll have music from Dante Zapata and bites from The Barlow Room featuring:
Barlow steak bites $9
Served with crispy onions and Barlow sauce
Vegetable ceviche $9
Served with rice chips and tortilla chips
Barlow cob salad $10
Fresh green tossed in house shallot vinaigrette then topped with tomatoes, egg, sweet onions, bacon, blue cheese, avocado and steak.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.