June 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
10660 SW Youngberg Hill Rd
McMinnville, OR 97128
Dont miss this farm to fork spring wine experience! Valley Commissary is known for its amazing quality showcasing local fresh organic menu. This along with Youngberg Hill's organic estate and wondeful wine is a formula that pairs perfectly! This dinner is the first in a series of seasonal experiences we will be offering over the next year.
Thyme Gougere -Apple & Lemon Mousse- amuse bouche
Chilled Cucumber & Mint Soup-crème fraiche & crispy prosciutto
2015 Youngberg Hill Chardonnay
Braised Lamb Crepinette-string beans, foraged mushrooms & romesco
2014 Youngberg Hill Bailey Pinot Noir
Cherry Shortcake-cocoa nib, basil & smoked salt
2014 Jordan Pinot Noir
$85/pp – Advanced reservations needed. Click HERE
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.