August 6, 2016 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Elizabeth Chambers Cellar
455 NE Irvine St
McMinnville, OR 97128
Wine. Music. Food. Patio. Relaxation.
Music from The Next Right Thing + Tacos from Valley Commissary
On this summer’s best Saturdays, we’re hosting fun, live music and fresh, local tacos from some of the area’s best chefs. Plus, enjoy the newly-expanded “secret garden” patio and see the progress on the winery renovations!
4-6pm: Live music from The Next Right Thing – a 5-piece, folk-infused, soul/R&B act out of Portland, fronted by singer/songwriter Kelsey Mousley.
4-7pm: Tacos from Valley Commissary
$8 food plate
$6-$12 glass pour
$15 wine tasting
First glass or one tasting complimentary for members.
Questions?: Info@ElizabethChambersCellar.com or 503-412-9765.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.