August 13, 2015 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Van Duzer Vineyards
11975 Smithfield Road
Dallas, OR, 97338
Start your weekends early this summer with great music, stunning views and fabulous wine every Thursday evening from July 23 through August 27. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy wine pours while relaxing to the sounds of musical guests. Free admission.
Chef De Cuisine’s Michael Sullivan will create an entree for purchase at each event, and a limited selection of beer and soda will be available. Patio seating is limited. No minors or outside food or beverages will be allowed.
Out of Compliance blends original music with popular and off-beat pop, rock, folk, country, ukulele and jazz classics from the 1800s to today – and spices them up with comedy, odd facts, audience participation, dog training and magic tricks.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.