July 16, 2016 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Here it is! THE party of the summer! You won’t want to miss it. For the third year in a row we’re celebrating the summer at our favorite secret spot in the Dundee Hills, the beautiful Wilder Lake.
As usual, there will be lots of great food, live music and the wine will flow. If you like you can even take a dip in the lake – maybe we’ll join you!
We’re delighted to have the fabulous Ember and Vine coming to cook for us and we’ll be musically entertained by Portland’s The American West. We cannot wait!
You bring some friends, we’ve got the rest.
For your convenience, guests will be able to park at the winery in town and hop on a bus up to the party, and back again of course (busses run every 30 mins.).
$65/person or $55/person if you’re in our Club
Limit of 4 tickets at Club Member price
Tickets always sell quickly, so grab yours now at the link below.
(Be sure to log in to get your club pricing.)
Or you can always give us a call: 503-472-4477
Purchase tickets online here.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.