Add to Calendar
You never know what will happen when you visit the Styring Cellar. The same thing is true of our Cellar Hunt Series (our first one was a doozy!) But we are Fearless.
Pour a glass of your favorite vintage, sit back in the comfort of your home, and join Kelley Styring as she:
- Digs into the stacks to find a Styring Fearless 2013 to taste.
- Discusses how we’ve been menaced by a beloved cartoon dog.
- And shares plans for Fearless in the 2019 vintage.
Let us know what you think we should open next!
How to Join Us for the Styring Cellar Hunt 2
- Put it on your calendar: 4 pm PT/7 pm ET, Friday, April 10, 2020
- Set a reminder for about 10 minutes before the event starts!
- Pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine
- Click on the Zoom link to join: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/739194998
- It will work better if you download the app (it only takes a minute!), BUT you don’t have to – just join us via your browser
Wineries Participating in this event
Library Offerings - Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
Food Pairings - Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
New Releases - The winery will be debuting a new release wine. Special Projects - The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
Family-Friendly - The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
Live Entertainment - The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.