March 25, 2017 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
42705 N Umpqua Hwy
Idleyld Park, OR 97447
Steamboat Inn is one of Thomas’ favorite places on earth, and we’re excited to welcome you to join us on March 25th for a very special winemaker’s dinner at this idyllic setting along the North Umpqua River.
As if the venue alone wasn’t reason enough to join, we’ve also recruited our friends from Coquine to provide dinner. For the uninitiated, Coquine has quickly gained a reputation as one of Portland’s best restaurants. Don’t believe us, last year Coquine was named a national semifinalist for a James Beard Award in the Best New Restaurant category!
For information regarding lodging and dinner, please contact the Steamboat Inn. We look forward to dining with you in March!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.