March 23, 2018 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
20881 NE Laughlin Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
$100 per Guest / $90 Club
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the second seating of our Full Circle Culinary Series with a Chardonnay-focused Spring Equinox Wine Dinner.
Chef Rebecca Clarke will prepare a five-course dinner paired with a select flight of current releases and library wines including our inaugural 2013 Chardonnay (95 Points – Wine Enthusiast).
In celebration of the spring equinox, rare Chardonnay verticals and large format bottles will be available.
Intimate and relaxed, the dinner showcases cuisine crafted from regional selections and farm-fresh local produce from family-owned businesses. Reservations required.
Contact our tasting room 503-560-8266 for reservations ($100 per guest / $90 Club).
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.