August 21, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
21455 NE Burkett Hill Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
Although outside the path of totality, the vantage point at Fairsing Vineyard for the solar eclipse will be spectacular.
Join us Monday, August 21 for a delicious brunch prepared by chef Rebecca Clark and a flight of our estate-grown wines ($50 per) between 11:30 am and -1pm.
For a memorable morning, add a restorative 9 am Yoga session to your eclipse experience with brunch to follow ($75 per).
Contact our tasting room for reservations 503.560.8266.
Don't miss this opportunity to experience the first total solar eclipse touching the continental United States since 1979. Experts agree, Oregon will be fortunate to witness over two minutes of totality as the moon's shadow races 2,900 miles per hour along an 87 mile path across the Willamette Valley.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.