August 21, 2017 @ 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Willamette Valley Vineyards
8800 Enchanted Way SE
Turner, OR 97392
The first total solar eclipse to touch the continental United States arrives in Oregon on August 21, 2017! Meteorologists, astronomers, and enthusiasts will be traveling to the Willamette Valley from all over the world, because Salem is in the direct path with the best (and nearly last!) views of the eclipse.
Come view totality among the vines at Willamette Valley Vineyards! We will gather on an east facing vineyard block with a great view of the solar eclipse, which begins partial phase at 9:05 am, with totality expected at 10:17 am. Then stay for a day of festivities including wine tasting, live music and Pacific Northwest cuisine.
A full schedule of activities including admission will be available as the date nears. Sign up to receive our e-newsletters or follow us on facebook and instagram for updates!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.