July 11, 2015 @ 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Sokol Blosser Winery
5000 Sokol Blosser Ln
Dayton, OR, 97114
$75; $60 for Cellar Club members
Join us on our half day excursion through one of Willamette Valley’s founding vineyards. We will teach you about Sokol Blosser Winery’s family history, geology, and organic farming practices, all while sharing our wines made from the very vines you’ll be walking through.
Our vineyard hike is not for the faint of heart. This excursion is a three-mile trek up our 120-acre estate, so come prepared with your hiking shoes and strap on your sun hat.
Following the excursion, sit and relax with us while enjoying a catered lunch and glass of your favorite Sokol Blosser wine. Call in today and reserve your place on what will be your most memorable winery experience this summer!
Contact us for reservations at 503-864-2282 or email@example.com. Limited openings per hike.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.