March 13, 2015 @ 4:00 pm – March 15, 2015 @ 6:00 pm
Evergreen Space Museum
500 NE Captain Michael King Smith Way
McMinnville, OR, 97128
$15 pre-sale, $17 gen admission; passes available
Enjoy the culinary variety and relaxed atmosphere. Watch some of the area’s best Chefs in the Northwest demonstrate their skills. Talk with winemakers and vintners and learn the intricacies of their trade. Purchase by the taste, glass, bottle or case. Visit with the artisans and view their work which is available for purchase. First 1000 Attendees will receive a free wine glass on Friday. See you at the Evergreen Space Museum!
2015 Event Times
Friday, March 13, 3pm – 9pm
Saturday, March 14, 12pm – 9pm
Sunday, March 15, 12pm – 5pm
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.