October 8, 2016 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Saffron Fields Vineyard
18748 NE Laughlin Rd
Yamhill, OR 97148
Herald autumn with Saffron Fields Vineyard for a Seafood Festival. Shuck, slurp, and sip with us on Saturday, October 8 from 1-4 pm. Drink some wine with your friends and dance the afternoon away with music from “Lady Kat-True Blue” & Sonny Hess. We are proud to work with Peacock Station and NW Fresh Seafood. The menu includes a boil of crab, clams, and True Cod, fresh-shucked oysters, sides, and dessert.
Please leave your pets at home. Limited tickets. Cost is $50 and includes a full meal, glass of wine, music, and parking. Visit www.saffronfields.com for additional information and ticket sales.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.