June 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
16800 NE Calkins Ln
Newberg, OR 97132
$20/person for non-members; Complimentary for Club Adelsheim members; Complimentary for Club Adelsheim members;
Diversity and Harmony of Chehalem Mountain Pinot noir
Presented by Michael Cheng
Back in 1971, Adelsheim was the first winery established in what is known today as the Chehalem Mountains AVA. This east-west oriented mountain range provides a great diversity of soils, elevations, and other important vineyard site characteristics that Pinot noir and Chardonnay express so profoundly.
In this tasting seminar we will explore the many facets of the Chehalem Mountains AVA and how its diversity of soils, elevations, and aspect are expressed in our Single Vineyard Pinot Noir wines from our favorite vineyards.
Complimentary for Club Adelsheim members; $20/person for non-members. Club discount will be added automatically when you log into TOCK with your club login email address.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.