July 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
16800 NE Calkins Ln
Newberg, OR 97132
Complimentary for Club Adelsheim members; $20/person for non-members.
Sensory Analysis and Evaluation of Wine
Presented by Michael Cheng
Do you feel intimidated by wine tasting? Do you want to be able to say more than whether or not you like a wine? If you’re in either of these boats, join us for this seminar on technical tasting. We’ll discuss the various components that professionals asses when tasting, and break down step-by-step the process of tasting in a technical, structured way. You can take these tips to figure out why you like the wines you do, and have even more success in finding winners for your palate!
Complimentary for Club Adelsheim members; $20/person for non-members. Club discount will be added automatically when you log into TOCK with your club login email address.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.