July 23, 2015 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The Painted Lady Restaurant
201 S College St
Newberg, OR, 97132
$150 (gratuity included)
“The Best of Two Worlds” featuring ROCO Winery, Fat Cork & Chef Allen Routt.
Experience how seamlessly a Willamette Valley wine pairs, course-by-course, with great Grower Champagnes while complementing the cuisine of the Northwests’ Finest Chef, Allen Routt. Enjoy a six-course, sumptuous dinner at The Painted Lady Restaurant with a prelude of appetizers and sparkling wine.
This fantastical evening repast features both a select ROCO wine and a small Grower Champagne paired beautifully with each new course. Be prepared for a lovely and lively dinner experience with ROCO Winery’s ROllin and COrby Soles along with Fat Cork owner Bryan Maletis. Pamper yourself with exquisite food, hard-to-find Champagnes, and ROCO’s highly acclaimed Pinot Noirs and Chardonnay’s.
Click here to purchase tickets
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.