July 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
13260 NE Red Hills Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
Experience the pop! Learn to saber your own bottle of Sparkling Wine, then enjoy your bubbles alongside delicious seafood bites provided by Northwest Fresh Seafood. Witness stunning feats of illusion from magician and strolling entertainer Russ Peak, whose sleight of hand miracles are sure to captivate your imagination!
We’ve selected a festive flight that includes vertical tastings of the RMS Brut, the new RMS Brut Rosé, and a delicious Pinot Noir. Purchase a bottle of RMS and join Rollin from 12-2 pm for a demonstration and assistance in sabering your bottle! Enjoy select wines for sale by the glass all day on the patio.
Fee includes wine flight and seafood bar:
General Public: $30 ROCO Club Members: $20
*Please purchase a ticket to secure your place at this event!
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineryes participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.