October 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
13260 NE Red Hills Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
$20/Complimentary for Club Members
Stop by the ROCO Tasting Room on Saturday, October 27th and you’ll be rewarded with a special flight of wines from the challenging, yet exceptional 2011 vintage. We host ROCO Saturday Extra (RSE) events just four times per year, so don’t miss out!
2011 Clawson Creek Pinot Noir
2011 Marsh Estate Pinot Noir
2011 The Stalker Pinot Noir
2011 Private Stash Pinot Noir
“In 2011 we learned that late season ripening of a small crop can lead to great results AND that vineyard sites matter more than the amount of sugar in the grapes. The 2011 ROCO wines are beautiful, perfumed and have surprising depth, complexity and finish to them.” – Rollin Soles
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.