December 1, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Elk Cove Vineyards
27751 NW Olson Rd
Gaston, OR 97119
Prohibition has ended and we’re celebrating – in the cellar!
Travel back in time with us to 1933 when the 18th amendment was repealed and wine, beer and spirits flowed (legally) once again in the USA. We’ll have a special wine tasting featuring our Roosevelt Pinot Noir (thanks FDR!), a custom cocktail creation by Bull Run Distillery and beer from pFriem Family Brewers.
All accompanied by pairings by Alchemy NW with a 1930’s flair including:
Boozy Stuffed Dates
Oyster Rockefeller Toast
Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin Crostini
We’ll also have a performance by BodyVox Dance Company, live swing music, prizes for the best 1920’s costume, a photo booth and more. This is one party you don’t want to miss. All in our Big Red Fermentation Hall.
Please use links below to narrow your search. A ✮ indicates wineries participating in the Willamette Cares Food Share.
- Library (older-vintage) wines available for taste and/or purchase
- Food pairings by in-house chefs, food trucks, etc.
- The winery will be debuting a new release wine.
- The winery will be showcasing seasonal Nouveau-style wines, side projects or something else that's not in their usual lineup.
- The winery has a designated activity or play area for kids and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
- The event will include a live band or singer/entertainer.